Jul 2, 2009

A wild hair...

So I just got the random need to fix this thing up.

I changed the title from "A Totally Lame Blog" to "Ideal Idealogies" which is much cooler (by my weirdo standards of "cool" anyway) and more descriptive of the actual thing, I hope. I don't think "idealogies" is very grammatically correct, but I like it. You have no idea how rarely that occurs. More descriptive of me at the very least. With that, I changed the little description underneath, which probably has a technical name I'm not aware of. That little bit of genius comes from:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q77-ggkzWRI

There's probably a fancier way to get that there, but whatever. Ugly but effective.

Obviously, I also finally figured out how to jazz up the layout. I like this one much better.

Woo, improvements are fun.

I also, amazingly enough, just noticed how freakin long my posts always are. I'm sure that encourages the reading of them! I'm going to shut up now before this one becomes inordinately long as well, and hopefully be more conveniently concise in the future. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment