Mar 23, 2010

It doesn't feel like a blog entry

It doesn't feel like late at night unless I only have my desk lamp on.

It doesn't feel like morning unless I hear weird bluegrass music from my muffled alarm clock.

It doesn't feel like precalc unless I'm eating vending machine junk.

It doesn't feel like Tuesday or Thursday unless I'm hiking across campus with 20 detours.

It doesn't feel like the afternoon unless I'm falling asleep under my book until Zack's doorbell wakes me up.

It doesn't feel like summertime without the freshly uncovered pool water glittering outside my window.

It doesn't feel like riding home without getting stuck behind some farm apparatus.

It doesn't feel like tv night without fighting over the couch seat.

It doesn't feel like music without those familiar notes.

It doesn't feel like reading without that fresh papery smell.

It doesn't feel like I have anything important to say tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment